We are following State of Massachusetts local health and public safety regulations along with Center for Disease Control guidelines while adhering to strict sanitation procedures.
- Following complete cleaning, washing and detailing of our vehicles inside and out, they are parked outdoors to allow for the sun’s UV rays to further disinfect door handles, trunk lids, etc.
- The passenger areas of our vehicles are disinfected before and after each trip using CDC recommended cleaning agents.
- We perform temperature checks on every driver at the beginning of each shift.
- Our drivers are using personal protective equipment, including face masks and gloves.
- Drivers are also practicing safe personal distancing.
- As an extra measure, we are removing all materials in the rear seating area such as newspapers, magazines and literature that may be prone to germ retention.
- As is our normal practice, we instruct all employees to seek medical care immediately if they feel ill or running a temperature. Of course, we do not allow any visibly sick employees to report to work.
As always, we are dedicated to providing you with the utmost level of service and safety possible, including a welcome, sanitary environment. Per the State of Massachusetts, all passengers are required to wear masks. We urge you to take any additional personal precautions necessary to ensure your continued good health as well!
Ralf & Teri Pirozzi
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in an public place where people are present. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to server illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Upon touring with Teri Pirozzi LLC dba Experience Martha’s Vineyard Tours & Transport, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We are a charter company providing private tours and transport. Experience Martha’s Vineyard with our knowledgeable, island-born or longtime “washed ashore” drivers. There are many options for touring our beautiful and historic island in our clean and comfortable 14 passenger vehicles.
For our available tour options, please navigate to the Tour page.